Erin R. Fox, PharmD, BCPS, FASHP
Senior Director, Drug Information and Support Svcs. University of Utah Health Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Utah College of Pharmacy, Dept. of harmacotherapy
John B. Hertig, Pharm.D., M.S., CPPS, FASHP Vice-Chair and Associate Professor Department of Pharmacy Practice Butler University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Indianapolis, IN, USA
- List factors that contribute to drug shortages.
- Describe how organizations can develop a plan for dealing with drug product shortages.
- Describe the logical steps that should be taken when a drug product shortage occurs to assess the situation and develop a plan.
- Summarize the components of a drug product shortage impact analysis.
- Outline the elements that should be considered in calculating the financial impact of drug product shortages.