Charles Daniels, BS Pharm, Ph.D. FASHPPharmacist-In-Chief & Associate Dean
University of California, San Diego
Paul Bush, Pharm.D., M.B.A., BCPS, FASHP Vice President, Global Business Development and Consulting
American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Describe approaches to assessing pharmaceutical services for compliance with best practices.
- Describe how accreditation standards and published best practices can be used to identify best practice gaps.
- Demonstrate how to prioritize areas for improvement in pharmacy services and medication-use practices.
- Describe how metrics can be used to measure performance and quality of pharmacy services.
- Estimate the financial value of clinical pharmacy services and how the information can be used to show a return on investment.